03 March 2012

March update

After quite a few set backs I've finally sent Assignment 3 of my degree module to my tutor.  I thought I was never going to get it done.  If you want to see what I did for Reveal and Conceal have a look here.  Now it is on to the part of the Module that I've not really been looking forward to.  I've got to write a 2,000 word essay on one of the artists/designers I've been researching, gulp!!!!

I finished Module 2 of Creative Sketchbooks a few weeks ago and got really good feedback from Linda.

Here's a couple of the pages I did.  Now it's on to monoprinting and block printing.



I hate the energy saving bulbs we use now, they are awful to sew by so  I bought myself a daylight lamp a few weeks ago.  I have a daylight bulb in my studio but I wanted the lamp for the living room so I can sit and sew while I watch tv.  It stands right next to my chair and I can move the arm to just where I want it, the colours are so much better with the lamp than with the main light.


.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I agree about the lights, they are so helpful, especially with threading needles and embroidery. I love your sketchbook pages. I would love to be studying with L&L, lucky you!

Debbie said...

Really enjoying following your progress. Am about to submit my first assignment so it's great to be able to see how other students work. Thanks for sharing : )